|1. How do I install the clip -ins?||
1. Start with clean, dry, and styled hair.
2. Part your hair horizontally above the nape, securing the top section.
3. Align the weft that fits this section with the part and secure the clips.
4. Repeat the process, working up the back and sides until all extensions are in place.
5. Gently blend your natural hair with the extensions using a comb or brush.
|2. How long does it take to install clip-ins?||
The time it takes to install clip-in extensions varies depending on your experience and the number of wefts you are using.
For beginners, it may take around 15-20 minutes to clip in the extensions. With practice, you can reduce the installation time to as little as 5-10 minutes.
|3. Can clip-ins damage my hair?||
Our clip-ins are rubber lined to make sure they are comfortable to wear. Taking these 3 steps will protect your hair:
1. Ensure that your hair is clean, dry, and detangled before installing your clip-ins.
2. Be gentle when installing and removing the clips to avoid pulling or tugging on your natural hair.
3. Avoid wearing the extensions for extended periods and remove them before sleeping or swimming to minimize any potential damage.
|4. How many sets of clip ins do I need for a full head?||One set of our clip-ins provides a full and glam look.|
"I was absolutely in love with this incredible drawstring ponytail after seeing it on IG and it’s just as pretty IRL. It’s so soft and honestly the best-smelling hair I’ve ever purchased. I was sceptical but this brand won me won me over. The pretty box, detailed care guide, thoughtful note, free brush and express delivery sealed it for me. The whole experience made me feel special!."
"I recently treated myself to some Pearl Pressed clip-in hair extensions from Mane Curator and I am very impressed. I ordered the hair on Tuesday, and it arrived on Thursday the delivery was surprisingly quick. The packaging? It’s absolutely luxurious, and opening it feels like unwrapping a special present. These extensions perfectly blend with my relaxed hair like nothing I’ve ever tried before, and they’re incredibly simple to put in. This brand is the truth, and I’m already saving coins for my next purchase!."
The Best Hair Ever
"This hair is even more stunning than depicted in the stunning pictures! First off, before ordering I asked a lot of questions, and they were all patiently and politely answered by Ella in customer service. I was curious so I bought a texture sample expecting the hair to be like the kinky straight texture I’ve tried before, but its not. I’m a 4c natural and I’ve bought straight textured hair before, but Sahara Silk is in a class of its own. The way it blends into my hair had me wowed and my husband completely confused. I took it to the hair salon to be curled and even the hairdresser was impressed. It flat irons bone straight and also holds a curl well. As if that’s not enough, the handtied packaging was a classy touch and I love the free keyring with the logo. It’s the little details that make all the difference and it’s refreshing to have nice things like this in Australia. I wish them much success😊."
"Amazing texture!! First of all, fast shipping and loved how cute they packaged the hair. The supreme springs curl pattern is so pretty and the hair is great quality."